-->

Recent Posts


Saturday, September 29, 2018

Visa Lottery Application – USA Green Card Lottery 2018 Application Is Ongoing – Apply Now

Visa Lottery Application – USA Green Card Lottery 2018 Application Is Ongoing – Apply Now
4/ 5 stars - "Visa Lottery Application – USA Green Card Lottery 2018 Application Is Ongoing – Apply Now" The  Green Card Lottery  was created by the United States government and  the Green Card Lottery  have the the aim of diversifying the p...





The Green Card Lottery was created by the United States government and the Green Card Lottery have the the aim of diversifying the population of America and this is accomplished by granting 50,000 green cards each year to all countries that don’t normally send many immigrants to the United States for Green card lottery including Nepal,Fiji,Haiti and Netherlands.
Eligibility Green Card Lottery Application
The Green card holder is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. The Green Card Lottery is a way to still come to America, even if you don’t fall into one of those categories.
  • To qualify for the USA Diversity Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
  • You are required to provide the name, date and place of birth and gender of yourself, your spouse (wife or husband) and your children (unmarried under 21 years of age); your full mailing address; recent photographs of yourself, your spouse and children.
  • You have to include a photograph of yourself, your spouse (wife or husband) and each child listed on your application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREEN CARD LOTTERY ONLINE
    Carefully fill in the forms correctly with all details accurately.
    You must create an account online with a profile via the website provided.
 Creating an account online gives us the information we need to return your passport and documents to you after your online interview.
    When your documents are ready for pick up, you will receive an SMS and email notice on the phone number and email address provided on this link. It is therefore important that you provide the correct information. Registration is free.
GREEN CARD APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not specified
How To Apply:
  • All USA green card application is only online.
  • Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
  • Start your application online here.



To Receive Free News Updates , Join Our Facebook Group


40 comments:

  1. I accept job offer to america.to emilia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hlo beautiful pretty my whatsapp contact 03466779915

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello how can I get you on this number what you sent you're incomplete therefore please complete them because they are not upto 11 digits

    ReplyDelete
  4. My WhatsApp No +918168390903 email omsaini03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my friend am have not strong in English language?but we be friends always okay it's my number +923131901973 &please my email has failed why please help me about my email hukhan9170633@gmail.com ... thank you your faithful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hidear sir/madam my name is yohannes tsegaye hilmaryam from ethiopia im asingle man &im 32years old im interested aGreen visa card lottery please halp me some on my contact number 251+0913327543 or yohannestsegaye7543@gmail.com and whatsapjohntsegaye@gmail.com halp me please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so much +923131901973

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from India, age 25 year old(Male),I have degree university & hotel management also.
    WhatsApp me and Skype ID is
    +918768956703

    ReplyDelete
  9. my whatsapp 03173034784 uzairkhan9469@.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey my love pls call me, , thank you for so much love/respect of you +923131901973

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi WhatsApp phone +923430960031ok L love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz contact me my whatsapp and imo number 00923139891524

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I really want to get a green card but contact me on WhatsApp
    0093749503962

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am from sir lanka contact with me May number Phone +2482747028

    ReplyDelete
  15. DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    I AM SHOBHIT BHATNAGAR FROM SITAPUR UTTAR PRADESH INDIA. I HAVE PASSES MASTER DEGREE IN BUISNESS MANAGEMENT FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, INDIA.I AM ALSO SINGLE.I AM READY TO RELOCATE FOR JOB IN FOREIGN COUNTRY AND MARRIAGE PURPOSE ALSO.LET US COMMUNICATE THROUGH MY WHAT'S APP NUMBER IN INDIA IS= 91-6387422637
    EMAIL= shobhitbhatnagar49@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sir/mam, my name is Veer Bahadur Gupta as well as my qualifications is graduation complete and I want to job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This my WhatsApp number 234 8164079765 I love and I want fuck you

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi I am interested please help me to get that visa my country is Guinea Conakry WhatsApp+224622265958 email mc243226@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am Wesley japhet chidozie,from Nigerian 33years old man am interested here is my WhatsApp+2348025689379

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is my dream to with a white lady as my love and partner am serious please WhatsApp me on +233245357950

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want visa and green card please I need help for someone who is ready to play for my visa and my really is iitembu johannes

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm interesting
    WhatsApp me
    +224622925622

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm Titus from Kenya. Looking for A job abroad please. America, Canada and Philippine.please call or WhatsApp me via +254716224094

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi dear you can help me USA green card

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have a dream,for work in foren country,but I have no money.

    ReplyDelete